8/31/09 3:19 am
Up for Abraham's many bottles of the night. We are now trying to put him in bed with his bottle like they did at the orphanage so he doesn't think its play time. So far hasn't worked really well. On another I spent a few hours in an Ethiopian hospital. Lovely. I have been vomiting for a couple days now and although it improved yesterday for about 6 hours it started up again. Our best guess is lack of sleep and altitude sickness. So I get in. I think I am the only patient there. I see a doctor, get a shot of reglan in butt, and get labwork and a prescription to go home with for about $16. Insane. And it took about an hour. Right now I am feeling better but it comes and goes so who knows hopefully I will not be!
Today we will pick up Mimi. Well not sure if I will, but David will. Then we have embassy Tuesday now. Gotta run!
Lisa
3 comments:
Oh Lisa!! I hate that for you! Praying you feel better soon~Love the updates!
Hope you are feeling better. No more hospital visits!
It is so wonderful to read along on your journey.
Tomorrow you will have your arms filled with your beautiful children.....YEAH!!
Cori
Lisa,
I'm guessing you are home by now and are hopefully feeling much better. Sure love your descriptions of picking up your little Abraham. I can't wait to hear about the rest of your trip.
Praying for your good health and good sleep...
Post a Comment