Thursday, August 6, 2009

Court date #5

Baby girl's 5th court date is tonight. Friday in Ethiopia, but tonight our time. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. I am at peace because I know our little man will be in my arms in a few weeks, but part of my heart is still missing. It always will be until we pass court and have her home as well. That girl makes David and I laugh so much because of her spunky personality. We watch her videos and admire her "grump face" pictures over and over again and each time we just laugh harder than the times before. Seriously, I hope she actually will be home one day and our families can all enjoy this little one's spunk. She really is...something else. And the funny thing is, I think she knows it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see her... spunk and all!!

you are the sunshine said...

Thinking of you and the lil spunkster :)
Hoping and praying #5 is the lucky one!
Cori

mgarner said...

Congrats again! hope to meet them both soon.