
Our little boy is getting so big. Sitting up and everything! Man he looks like a whole lot of poundage I am going to being carrying around. Maybe I will get back in shape. I think we will be lucky to get into the 9 month clothing!
On another note we received Abraham's birth certificate and court decree so he is officially on our health insurance now. Woo hoo! It only took about 15 calls over the last 2 weeks to human resources but hey it was worth it. Also I came home to Napa yesterday to find all of our plane tickets in the mail. It is soooo crazy to see Abraham Hauser's plane ticket! I leave for Washington exactly two weeks from today.
1 comment:
You are leaving soon!! We live in Tahoe Park and usually go to that park, but can meet up at McKinley or East Portal ? My girls love little ones! Mimi looks like she has the same dramatic streak as my girls!! And Abraham is a doll, too!
Post a Comment