Sunday, August 23, 2009

Goodbye!

I leave for D.C. Thursday morning. The children's suitcase is packed and zipped. I am done. I have unpacked and repacked numerous times. I'm over it. I think we have everything we need and well if not Ethiopia does have most things we can find over here. David and his mom will leave a day and a half after my sister and I. One week from this very moment we will be awakening to the sun and chanting in Ethiopia. Both babies will be with us in our room. What joy! The first morning of a lifetime of our little family of four! We are coming babies!

Just a few video of the kiddos for the last time before they are home. Oh by the way I am going to try to blog from Ethiopia. Our guest house claims high speed internet access. We will see about that. I will be emailing my friend Katy(who will be in my shoes a few months from now!) who will be posting to my blog. Stay tuned...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy and safe travels!!! Can't wait to see those babies home and in your arms!