Friday, August 7, 2009

We Passed!

It has been a long road. Longer than I ever could have imagined it to be. At times I wondered if it would be worth it. It totally is! We are so happy this little girl will be home soon. Probably in 4-6 weeks!


6 comments:

Melissa said...

CONGRATULATIONS LISA!!! You've waited sooo long for this...what a beautiful baby girl she is..and with that beautiful dark skin just like our Ezra...maybe she's Oromo Tribe too??
SOOOO happy for you...go get her and put those fuzzibunz on her..ha!

Anonymous said...

I had to watch the video again. I live the video clip of her giving you a kiss and the one where she is pounding fists! So sweet!

Amy said...

Yay! Love this video. She makes me laugh. Her kisses and fist bumps are sooo cute. Can't wait to meet her.

quaadefamily said...

Lisa,

I am so very very happy for you guys. In reading your time line, you have been at this just as long as Josh and I and I so completely thrilled that it all happened this summer!!!! Your babies are beautiful and they will add such beauty and fun to your lives!!!!
When you get home, it will feel SO good to leave all this "adoption stress" behind you and just to be a family. I am truly just tickled both pink and blue for you!

Janell said...

Lisa, she is beautiful!! I can't imagine the joy and peace you have after your long wait. We've been waiting since Feb. and I think I'm just about dying!! If we keep getting delayed, we may travel together! Thanks for the invite. :) If you want to see pics of our little girl go to my blog.
janellrink@blogspot.com

Jennifer said...

Wooohooo!!!!! Yes!!