We arrived home to Sacramento last night without any problems. So glad to be home. Motherhood is awesome but overwhelming. Thank goodness I have some help the next week or two while the kids adjust.
Wow, seems to me that a really talented photographer took this handsome photo. Look closely - you can see Sue in the reflection of the glass. I think she is who both the kids are looking at!
I have been waiting and waiting to see a picture of your whole family together and it is AWESOME. I am so excited for you. Hopefully adjustment goes well for everyone.... I can't imagine 2 at once! What a blessing, but wow.... that must be a lot of work!
Your babies are just beautiful! You are a brave mommy..2 babes at once :) Double happiness and joy ! I have to go back and read all about your trip..love it. How is baby boys little ears? Poor guy.
7 comments:
Welcome home!
It is wonderful to see your beautiful family together!
This is just the beginning!
Love
Cori
Welcome Home!!! What a cute family photo!!
Welcome Home!! They are both so precious- love Mimi's look- sounds like she's got some personality! Love it! They're both just beautiful~
Wow, seems to me that a really talented photographer took this handsome photo. Look closely - you can see Sue in the reflection of the glass. I think she is who both the kids are looking at!
Welcome home Lisa! I loved Ethiopia but it did feel sooo good to be HOME! Hope you have a wonderful first week.
Lisa,
I have been waiting and waiting to see a picture of your whole family together and it is AWESOME. I am so excited for you. Hopefully adjustment goes well for everyone.... I can't imagine 2 at once! What a blessing, but wow.... that must be a lot of work!
Your babies are just beautiful! You are a brave mommy..2 babes at once :) Double happiness and joy ! I have to go back and read all about your trip..love it. How is baby boys little ears? Poor guy.
Post a Comment