Thursday, September 17, 2009

Joy

Our house is filled with joy and laughter. The children are wonderful. I can't imagine life without either one of them. Don't get me wrong it's not all fun and games and I believe one of the low points was shouting a sentence to my husband with the word vasectomy at 3 am with the baby screaming bloody murder for who knows what reason. But we are all adjusting well and the children are getting more use to one another and I think they like each other. Except of course when I pay attention to one, the other one still doesn't think that is too cool. But it's improving every day and we are happy. I want to write more, but am tired and just don't know where to start. The trip. The children. Abraham's belly laugh. Mimi's kisses. Her love. His love. It is amazing. I leave you with some pictures our trip. Just a few. We have about a thousand. I will work on the making a video DVD of our trip in 5 years when things have calmed down on the funny farm.





No comments: