Wow, what gorgeous gorgeous children, and oh what a ham your little girl is (or looks like!). I'm so glad they finally have you, and each other. Maybe I'll have to read back for their ages, but they don't look too far apart. And I was just wondering how old Abraham is that he just started to walk. Curious because Helina will be right behind him... Jenny
2 comments:
Oh, my gosh, they are so beautiful! I was thinking Mimi was a bit bigger; she is so tiny! Her brother will pass her up soon!
Wow, what gorgeous gorgeous children, and oh what a ham your little girl is (or looks like!). I'm so glad they finally have you, and each other. Maybe I'll have to read back for their ages, but they don't look too far apart. And I was just wondering how old Abraham is that he just started to walk. Curious because Helina will be right behind him... Jenny
Post a Comment