We go up stairs and undress for bathtime. Mimi helping Abraham get undressed.
The children put their clothes in the dirty clothes hamper. Yes! A one year old can do this and does.
This boy is so wonderful. He is talking so much now and saying more words than I can remember. I love this age when they are walking and talking and being so so funny.
Empathizing over one another's boo boo's(shots today). It was once again horrible. I cry every time. They got cadbury mini eggs for their treat and Mommy got a caramel machiato for being so brave too. No joke. It is just horrible.
Pondering something important.
Playing in "Bubba's room" before bedtime.
He always finds that darn nighttime giraffe and can't keep his little hands off of it. He is only suppose to have it when he sleeps but if we let him he would have it every single second of the day.
New hair do!
No comments:
Post a Comment