So yesterday I had begun doing Mimi's hair. I had left her hair natural for a couple of days so the detangling was not fun. I would say it took about 1 1/2 hours to partially detangle and part. Maybe two hours. Well today I detangled a little bit more and finished the little braids in about an hour or so. I really wanted pigtails but her hair isn't long enough for two big pigtails yet but I just had to add them into this hairdo. So here are some pictures.
Her hair looks great! I haven't had a problem with the snaps not opening. They will only stay in on small braids of hair and you have to wrap the hair around the hinge. T hasn't lost any, but I had some in S's bigger braids and they slipped out. Hope we can all get together at the end of the month on your weekend off!
1 comment:
Her hair looks great! I haven't had a problem with the snaps not opening. They will only stay in on small braids of hair and you have to wrap the hair around the hinge. T hasn't lost any, but I had some in S's bigger braids and they slipped out.
Hope we can all get together at the end of the month on your weekend off!
Post a Comment