Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Finally a Movie

We are all about doing hair in our house. Mimi asks every single morning as I stumble down the stairs still half asleep(Daddy is up with her) if we can do her hair. I always tell her Mommy needs her coffee first and then we usually put Abraham to bed for a nap and do her hair. Even on non-hair days her hair needs oils and she needs a little pampering. Today she asked about 3 times. Well as you can see the hair joy is spreading. The children insist on doing Daddy's hair now and keep up with this for longer than you would expect. David video taped this while I was at work the other night. I don't know how I do all the hair work on my daugher and he as a result get a nice head massage from the children? But I asked to have my hair done today and they graciously agreed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How funny. Allie does the same thing to me. She will comb it, put vlips in it and "product". She'd do it for hours if I let her, but I would fall asleep. LOL

you are the sunshine said...

That is awesome!! Dad has it made! You have to do a part ll of them doing your hair.

nancy said...

they really are too precious for words...