Monday, March 8, 2010

Spring and a Flashback

Oh we are so ready for spring. I don't think she is quite here yet but we are looking forward to her arrival and the outside fun we will have. Until then we pretend she is here and continue to play in the left over rain water outside in what I imagine are inappropriate outside temperatures. But no one complains about it in this house. I am off work the next 8 out of 9 days. Yeah! So expect a few posts since I know I've been lagging.








I somehow accidently clicked on a photo folder with this picture in it tonight. This is just over a year ago in Hosanna Ethiopia. Our sweet daughter. It is her this I know, but she looks so different now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute ! And that picture doesn't look like her at all. But looking back at some of my girls pictures, they don't look the same either.

Amy said...

ahhh I remember that "I-don't-want this-ferenge-holding-me!" look!!! she got over that fast! she looks so adorable in her little overalls and adorable hair.

Jennifer said...

I can't believe that is Mimi!! What a transformation to a glowing, happy, healthy girl!

Your two are going to have a blast this summer in the water!