I am really into back up plans. It will be hard(to say the least) if we do not pass court on Tuesday. But if we have something to look forward to, like a trip to Italy it won't be so bad. So for now that is our back up plan although we are considering a few other places as well. And I am taking any recommendations if anyone has any. Airfare to mostly anywhere looks very reasonable when comparing it to Africa. I will have to do some switching of days at work and take a little time off but it should work out. Our original plan was to go to Ethiopia anyways to visit baby girl for a week, but our agency does not recommend doing that.
And let me just tell you if by some miracle we pass court, we are in big trouble! I have been packing a little and trying to organize but we are no where near "ready to go pick up our baby". I need my paperwork to file for FMLA... I need to majorly disinfect the house...car seats...wash more things....child proofing....plane tickets...plan our time spent in Ethiopia....Oh there is a list so long its not even funny! All that and attempting to work 50 hours a week up until the day we leave!
Please continue to keep us and baby girl in your thoughts and prayers. She has been without a mommy or daddy for almost one year now to date and in my opinion that is far too long.
1 comment:
Praying!
Post a Comment