Wednesday, May 13, 2009
PRIVATE
Stay out! I remember alway hanging some ridiculous sign on my door as a child. Like my parents or two nosy little sisters were going to obey my signs! So this is my way of telling everyone my blog is going private June 1st, 2009. It will be private for the next few months until we are home with baby girl or indefinately I'm not sure yet. So if you want to continue following our journey, please email me your email address so I can invite you in. Lisa.cucinella@gmail.com. Or leave your email in my comment box. If you are my immediate family or close friend, no need to email me. You will be added to the list. And hopefully in 19 days you all will see the beautiful girl! Actually I think its 20 but we numbered the chain wrong.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
pick me!! bjmiker @ gmail.com
Can't wait to see some pictures!
hey there :) I woul like to be included too !!! octpumpkin @ msn.com NO SPACES :) :) LOVE YOUR FIRST MOTHERS DAY CARD..VERY SWEET.
Pick me too!!
moonofcheese22@live.com
Cindy
Oh yeah..dying to see that baby girl and in her fuzzi bunz;-)
melissa.prudential@gmail.com
i want to hear about baby girl!
melisasd@yahoo.com
Post a Comment