Sunday, May 24, 2009

Single Digits Baby!

We are finally less than 9 days until court. Although I am doubtful for good reason that we will actually pass on the first court date, I have opted to change my bad attitude to one of hope. David states that optimists are happier people even when disappointed. I felt so much better when I was certain we would pass. I walked around for nearly 5 weeks with such joy and peace. I would day dream of receiving that wonderful call and finally holding my baby in my arms. As the time approaches I can think about hardly anything else. I go about my day and night but I cannot help but be fixated on June 2nd. I have never wanted time to pass so quickly in my life. There are a few times I have felt such anticipation. Nothing is topping the anticipation for this though! It is crazy. 9 days will either be the best day of my life or a very very sad day. I am so thankful I have the day off of work. I could not handle it if we passed or not. I will be at my parents house when we get the news. If we pass I am going to SCREAM! And I am so not a screaming girl. I am afraid I will frighten my poor father. He will get over it when he hears the news. Oh below is a picture of our ever shrinking chain. I almost chopped the whole thing down when learning of the unsucessful court dates last week, but glad I didn't. I even convinced Milo to get in the picture! He got a treat for listening to Mommy.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

You know I believe it will happen. If not on June 2nd, then soon. Are you still going to have your baby shower on June 7th?