Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Mini Update
I am getting some requests for an adoption update and well...there is not too much to report. I did find out today that 2 more families received court dates from our agency whose children were in the same orphanage situation with baby girl. So although things have slowed down a bit they are still moving. I know one of the court dates given out yesterday was also for May 18th, same as the court dates issued a couple weeks ago. Not sure why, but this is good news for anyone waiting for a court date. I think we will be lucky if we get a court date for June which means travel in July. That is if we pass court the first time! If not, looks like we won't travel until late next fall. By that time baby girl will be well into her toddler days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment