So we have 5 weeks left from today. Im off to work tomorrow(Wednesday) for 7 days in a row. Not bad considering I just had 7 off. But I don't have to worry about missing my chain. We also have one at my mom and dad's home too that we actually made 2 weeks ago(we apparently need a hobby). It actually was a big hit with my little cousins over the weekend. And as my mom reported to me last night. "It's way off the ground now." Check out the chain we have going in Napa. I sadly did take a picture of the chain at Grandma and Grandpa's but lost it in cyberspace somehow. Plus its just a picture of a chain. Real exciting. I think that is it for us and the chains though. No one else is going to let us put those ridiculous things up in their home. David didn't really want to be in the picture, but a picture of just a chain I just couldn't do. We should have put Milo in it! Too late now!
Monday, April 27, 2009
The Chain
It is a bit silly but I got the idea from a fellow blogger who did the same count down to her court date. Yes she has 5 little children who helped her and it probably is more fun with kids, but heck I wanted my own chain! So this is how we spent a few minutes this evening(okay it took longer than a few minutes). Each link is 1 day. It is our count down to court date when baby girl hopefully legally becomes our daughter.
So we have 5 weeks left from today. Im off to work tomorrow(Wednesday) for 7 days in a row. Not bad considering I just had 7 off. But I don't have to worry about missing my chain. We also have one at my mom and dad's home too that we actually made 2 weeks ago(we apparently need a hobby). It actually was a big hit with my little cousins over the weekend. And as my mom reported to me last night. "It's way off the ground now." Check out the chain we have going in Napa. I sadly did take a picture of the chain at Grandma and Grandpa's but lost it in cyberspace somehow. Plus its just a picture of a chain. Real exciting. I think that is it for us and the chains though. No one else is going to let us put those ridiculous things up in their home. David didn't really want to be in the picture, but a picture of just a chain I just couldn't do. We should have put Milo in it! Too late now!
So we have 5 weeks left from today. Im off to work tomorrow(Wednesday) for 7 days in a row. Not bad considering I just had 7 off. But I don't have to worry about missing my chain. We also have one at my mom and dad's home too that we actually made 2 weeks ago(we apparently need a hobby). It actually was a big hit with my little cousins over the weekend. And as my mom reported to me last night. "It's way off the ground now." Check out the chain we have going in Napa. I sadly did take a picture of the chain at Grandma and Grandpa's but lost it in cyberspace somehow. Plus its just a picture of a chain. Real exciting. I think that is it for us and the chains though. No one else is going to let us put those ridiculous things up in their home. David didn't really want to be in the picture, but a picture of just a chain I just couldn't do. We should have put Milo in it! Too late now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOL!!! Did you get that from me? That is so funny. There is nothing better than getting to the end of that chain.
I am so looking forward to seeing pictures!
love the chain idea. i think i am going to do one for when i am gone in ethiopia for 27 days--that way my kiddo can take a link off every day...
Post a Comment