Monday, April 13, 2009

COURT DATE!!!

I received a call from our coordinator this morning. We finally have a court date after almost 6 months of waiting. That is right 6 months! We could still use your prayers that we pass on the first try. And in case you have any left over prayers I would very much appreciate prayers to all the families in my program who have waited just as long if not longer than us. Now we just wait until......JUNE 2, 2009!!!!

3 comments:

nancy said...

blessings to you! that is fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I've been thinking about you all day after I saw that some AWOP families received their court dates! June will be here before you know it! I will definitely be praying for you and the others!

Anonymous said...

WOOHOOO!!! SO thrilled for you two! My friend's court date is that same day(bart and Janell off my blogroll). Now get that little girl home!!! Praying!