Thursday, April 23, 2009

Birthdays and concerts

Baby girl turned 17 months this week. So happy birthday! Although no one really celebrates these month birthdays right? I think I have mentioned this before but she is 17 months according to the age she was given. We have reason to believe she is a bit younger than this, but I have no idea what it entails to legally change a birthday, but someone told me bone scans were involved? So legally she is 17 months this week.

As you all know our court date is June 2nd. Now something very odd about our adoption process. Every time we get great news(LIKE MAJOR NEWS) regarding our adoption, we have had a concert planned that night. First of all with a certain referral we were headed to the Fillmore that night. And when we got news of baby girls court date a couple Mondays ago we had tickets to yet another conccert in San Francisco. And yes we did go! So now we have determined that if we are to pass court on June 2nd, we must have tickets to a concert in San Francisco. David searched the internet last night and there wasn't much going on on a Tuesday night, but we just HAVE to have tickets to a concert on this big day. So alas we are buying Gavin Rossdale tickets at the Fillmore for June 2nd.

Good luck to us, on June 2nd!!! And Good luck to the other families that day as well...

Oh I am considering making my blog private before June 2nd. If you want to continue to have access shoot me an email and I will add you to my ongoing list. I will put an updated reminder in a week or so.

No comments: