Thursday, April 16, 2009

47 days...

and counting. Yes I am counting down the days. Since we are nine minutes past midnight only 47 days left until court date! I realize I made my posting about getting a court date so brief, so here I will tell you all what this means. In case you don't know. The court date is in Ethiopia. We will not be present for this. If we pass court on this day, June 2nd, baby girl will legally become our daughter. We will then travel 3-6 weeks later, although we are really hoping it will be 3 weeks. I am tentatively assuming I get the 3 week embassy date which means we will leave June 18th and return June 25th. The embassy date is the last step. This is where we will pick up our visa for baby girl to come into the United States. Then that is it. We fly back and are done! Well almost. There are post adoption placement visits but we won't think about that now.

No comments: