Monday, December 20, 2010

Cornrows

I love cornrows but have been too chicken to try them.  Mostly b/c I don't want to waste time doing hair and then have to take it all out and re-start with a 3 year old.  But after a horrible night of working and once again kicking myself for not pursuing that career of dog walking, I decided what better than to attempt a 3 hour hair session with a toddler.  Luckily she was so good and Abraham had a well baby check up so it all worked out.  

This is what she thought of the whole thing apparently.  Don't judge the boy sweatpants she is wearing.

This one is better! And you can't see the sweatpants.


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Dog walker? You should've been a hair stylist. Every style you do looks perfect. I don't know how you do it. And of course Mimi is freakin adorable!

Jenny said...

Lisa is that really your first cornrowing experience? They look great! Please share your tips on getting the kid to sit still for you. In fact, I'd really love to read more hair posts if you were so inclined. Mimi always rocks good styles. You're pretty talented. :)