Monday, December 13, 2010

Randomness

Last night we entered the kids room and found the boy sound asleep face up like this.  
And although I am quite certain no child would do something like this if he couldn't breath properly, I removed the giraffe anyhow.  I'm taking no chances with that precious boy!


And because the kids are being being watched by Elmo right now a couple more photos.  Just because I have David's computer and see all these crazy new photos I haven't seen before.


The dog got shaved b/c I have had it with pulling his hair out of my kid's hair or having it weaved into a braid.  Not fun.

At Habitot Children's museum in Berkeley.  Mimi loves to paint her face like a kitty cat and apparently when they are with daddy he dresses them in the costumes.  I don't even go there when I take them there alone.  Getting their clothes on in the morning is all the dressing I can take for a day but it looks like fun.



Oh heavens.  He really did carve Christmas trees out of their grilled cheese sandwich.  
Elmo is doing a great job at watching the kids hence so many pictures!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I thought that was a hat on his head!
Love the one in the tunnel!
We need to go to Habitot! I will put them in the costumes, you slacker.
Christmas tree sandwiches-wow, David is NO slacker!
Great pics!!

Mark and Megan said...

Precious children~ and love the christmas tree grilled cheeses.