Sunday, December 19, 2010

Birthday Boy


We celebrated Abraham's 2nd birthday on December 18th.  Surprisingly on his actual birthday.  It was a happy day to be celebrating another year in the life of this beautiful boy.  

Some Random Facts about our son at age 2
1.  He wakes up every morning between the 5-6 am hour.  It has become a favorite time for me to spend just with him.  When its my days to do so. I look forward to more of these days.
2.  He is poo poo potty trained.  He trained himself I think about 2 months ago.  Pee.  That's another story.  He sometimes insists on wearing his big boy underwear which end up wet about 98% of the time.  He never seems to has a clue as to how they got that way either.
3.  He loves to watch any T.V. For about 10 minutes.  He then often loses interest unless it's Yo Gabba Gabba or Tsehai
4.  He is the fastest kid I have ever seen run.  
5.  He is talking in full sentences.  I have lost track of the number of words he says.  Who am I kidding I never actually kept count but its hundreds of words at least.  
6.  He loves to drink.  Anything.  Milk.  Smoothies. Juice.  He will still down the the drink in less than 20 seconds usually.  I hope this ends by the time he becomes legal drinking age.  
7.  If he is upset singing to him always calms him down.  He loves all music.  And if he doesn't like it, don't worry he will tell you.
8.  He finally stopped stripping his pajamas off at night.  And he only stripped his diaper off with the pj's once or twice.  Happy about that. 
9.  He can sing his full ABC's.  But don't ask him to do so. He won't on the spot.  But you can usually catch him singing them in his crib before bedtime.  
10.  He knows how to count from 1-10 in english and amharic.  Thank you Tsehai and daddy for that.






2 comments:

Jenny said...

Lisa I loved reading that list. It's so impressive! I'm going to check out the Tsehai videos, sound interesting!! :)

Jennifer said...

He is so smart. Yay for no poopy diapers. Do they understand Tsehai? We have it and haven't watched it for so long...