Friday, December 3, 2010

Daddy Helps with Hair

Thank goodness David helped me take the 50+ little braids out of Mimi's hair tonight.  We did it in about  1 1/2 hours!  

Our boy didn't think it was so awesome.  Check him out in the background.  I don't even remember what was wrong at this point(you know I was too busy taking a picture apparently) but he gets a little bent out of shape when we are both doting over Mimi's head for that long.  

Love you baby boy :)  We will do you hair tomorrow. 


3 comments:

Jenny said...

I'm impressed! Would love to see a pic closeup of those 50+ braids while they were in. Been wanting to do something like that with Helina's hair but think it's probably still too short. How long is Mimi's hair?
Jenny

Lisa said...

I think her hair is 6-7 inches pulled out. I will look for pictures of the braids. They stayed in for almost 2 weeks so was probably worth it.

Jennifer said...

Love Abe's face! Poor baby, no one's paying any attention to him. He needs to grow him some hair!
BTW, i ordered the tangle teaser; i hope it works magic!