The holiday season is over. I would like to say it was exhausting, but it really wasn't. I had family around for many days during the holiday(at their houses none the less) who entertained my kids from sun up to sun down. So I spent the time relaxing and working a shift or two at the hospital. It was a lovely time for all.
So let's recap the last couple weeks. On December 23rd I decided my very girly daughter needed a fluffy holiday dress. I am not into dressing up my little girl. That is never why I wanted a daughter one day. I think I have only personally picked out a handful of outfits for her in our time together, most of which are pj's and sweatpants. Much to David's dismay. But for some reason I thought she needed to have a pretty Christmas dress this year.
So we went shopping. Mimi ran into this guy at old navy and declared "It's daddy!"
Hmmmm. Not sure about that but I guess I could see it with the hoodie and all.
So we went to a couple stores before landing this beauty at Kohl's. And she is just so stinkin' cute in this dress I may just go shopping and dress her up again. This of course is her smiling after the trauma of getting woken too early from a nap and Aunt Amy getting the dress caught in her hair. Nice one Auntie Amy. Even nicer was Auntie's solution to "just cut her hair out of the dress". Crazy. We did not have to do that.
They probably ate too much candy and I know they ate too many cookies before 9 am. Thank you very much Nana! It took about 3 days at home before they realized heck no they would not be getting cookies or M&M's from me before breakfast. Silly silly kids. They should know better.
Oops I am actually the guilty one who gave them the candy canes.
And here is my sweet boy in his hand me down red polo shirt from the upstairs neighbor boy. I'm glad he doesn't realize Mimi had a new fancy dress and he got a red hand me down.
The following pictures I will be displaying are from Auntie Paula. I love her and her photos. I hate that I will never in this lifetime be able to photograph such beauty.
![]() |
| GrayPa and Mimi and Abe |
![]() |
| Mimi and Auntie Moe. |
![]() |
| Mimi and Auntie Paula |
![]() |
| Mimi and Auntie Amy |









No comments:
Post a Comment