We have been sick around here. So this is how we have looked the past many days. Mimi has been walking around the house proclaiming "I don't feel good" again and again. And I believe her. Her cough is horrific. The boy's asthma was acting up because of this upper respiratory infection but he is getting much better now. The only good part of him being sick is we get to co-sleep :) Which I love on occasion.
On a side note David taught the kids to fold their own laundry. She does pretty good huh?
On a totally different note. A Hair day picture. Because it was a hair day today and I don't have anything else to talk about. Except maybe Mimi's love for Cailou which is growing exponentially every day. I fear he may be my son in law one day at this rate.



4 comments:
Aw, hope you guys all feel well soon. Love Mimi's twists; my girls are suffering with my hair fail this week.
Mimi is way too cute saying "Bubba's helping me" and using her chin like a pro to fold.
Ooooooo gorgeous twists! Look how long her hair is! We are sick here too. The cold and flu season finally hit.
David I have been trying to teach my daughters to fold like that for 25 years. Can you help me out. What is the secret. Love your mother-in law
oh no, hope the wee ones feel better soon!
Once again, amazing mimi hair by momma!
Post a Comment