Monday, June 28, 2010

Piggy Tail Time

I am loving Mimi's piggy tail hair style lately.  Every day I have to re-do the piggy tails(is that the correct term???) but it takes about 10 minutes is all.  Oh and I found this brush.  It is what I would call expensive for  a brush($20) but it is worth it! Promise. www.tangleteezer.com

I was too scared to try her entire head of hair in the two piggy tails so we improvised with the back part.  I eventually added beads and braids instead of the twists


This girl insists on wearing her winter boots with her summer dresses

And my sweet Bubba...Just because I don't spend hours doing your hair doesn't mean I don't love you.  Trust me son you're not missing too much.  You would hate it. (He always gets so ticked when Mimi and I head upstairs without him to do hair and he is stuck down stairs).

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I LOVE her hair in 2 puffs. I think that's my favorite style on her that I have seen before. Really brings out her face and smile Jenny