Well because I am at the hospital, in the middle of a 16 hour shift, in the middle of the night and it is slow! I received this email from David tonight about the children.
"On another note, Mimi and Abraham were playing. And he got a little whiney over his water, that was taken away for misuse. Well, he got a little out of hand, and loud, and it annoyed Mimi. So Mimi...yes, MIMI pointed him towards the time-out corner and said, "Bubba, go!" And he actually went and put his face into the corner. At that point, I intervened as much as I was captivated by what I was watching between them. I later told her that only Mommy and Daddy can put them in time-out, NOT Mimi".
I was busting up laughing reading this at work.
2 comments:
Mimi felt she had to take things into her own hands! I love that Bubba did as she told him! lol
Too funny! You could let Mimi take over your parenting responsibilities for Abe. I think she's up for the task! JK!
Post a Comment