
"if life hands you lemons, make lemonade"
Lemonade Award Rules:
The purpose of this award is to give it to someone who is showing gratitude or a good attitude within their life or blog: put the logo on your blog, nominate at least 7 blogs that show great attitude and/or gratitude, link to your nominees, let them know they have received the award by commenting on their blog, and share the love and link to the person from whom you received your award .
I was nominated by Jilliene. Very sweet. I however am not smart enough to link names to peoples blogs, so I nominate anyone and everyone who has been on this adoption road!!! You must really learn to make the dang lemonade thats for sure. Thanks Jilliene! Less than one month for baby boys court date!
2 comments:
Aww, congrats...thank you for nominating me (he he).
Congrats on your referral!!! Beautiful news!
Cindy
(and I know that's a little late seeing your referral date)...still beautiful news...
Cindy
Post a Comment