Sunday, February 22, 2009
Updated pictures
We finally received some updated photos of baby girl. Its been a couple months and she is changing so much! We ended up with about 10 pictures of her, all with the saddest little look on her face :( But all the while with the biggest sweetheart eyes ever! One great thing from seeing the photos was that there is a picture and she is sitting up all by herself! Im not an expert at baby milestones, but that seems good to me for around 8 months. Oh wait she is 9 1/2 months! I have no idea if she is crawling or anything like that. Another piece of good news. She looks bigger and bigger every time we see her! We are suppose to get her height and weight this week, but she looks like she has been eating well, that is for sure! I guess all the 6 month old clothing will be staying in Ethiopia as she doesn't look like she could fit into those anymore. I am nothing but thrilled with her getting bigger, even though I think she will outgrow most of the clothes in her closet by the time we have her home with us. The only part I don't like about receiving photos is it makes me miss her so much. I have tossed and turned the last couple of nights because I just want her with David and I, in our home, together as a family. When I watched David looking at the updated pictures of her the excitement and love in his eyes made me want to cry. Let's hope this all comes together soon. My friend Jen took some pictures of us looking at her pictures. I had already seen the pictures, but David was looking at them for the first time.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah pictures!!
I know what you mean about loving the pics but making it even harder to wait. I really hope that you hear some good news really really soon.
I really miss the days when we could share pictures, I just love to see the babies, and of course I would like to share too!
Post a Comment