Our adoption coordinator who is great (I can't say this enough) writes us all an update on Fridays. Once her subject title was "Non-update"...so I stole the title of this blog from her. I don't think she will mind. Anyways I don't really like to go longer than a week without blogging so here is an update or non-update I can say. As far as I know things seem to be coming together in Ethiopia. The director should be home late this week and hopefully we will not only get updated photos of our girl, but we will also get good news that the paperwork issues are being resolved. So that is all I know. I haven't heard yet if the orphanage move has occurred, but it is probably underway as I write. A friend I met online also adopting through our agency's husband is now out in Ethiopia with a few others helping move all the children. I wish we could be there :( But he will give our girl a special hug and kiss from us and that makes me smile :) Oh and one more thing...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAULA!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment