Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Zoo Time

We met Selam and Tigist at the zoo on Saturday.  There was much anticipation by the little miss and every day for days before she would call them and let them know about her day and that she would see them soon at the zoo.  It looked something like this.

Did you all hear the boy saying "Mama" at the end of the video?  Ha ha he says it about 100 times a day now.  It was cute at first but enough already!  Just kidding.

So together again!  Abusing the BOB.  Poor BOB.


And now every day since I continue to hear "I wanna see Selam!"  or "I wanna see Tigist!"  Sorry Jennifer she doesn't mention you.  Yeah yeah baby girl.  I know you do.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

She didn't mention me??!!!!??? Maybe I squeeze her too much?? We love her!! And the boy, too!
Fairyland next time? Maybe when Amy is in town?