I'm not really posting Mimi's weekly hairstyles like I once had hoped but I just loved this hair style so wanted to share it and have it to look back on one day. There are two piggytails in twists up front and loose twists in the back. And of course couldn't leave out the sweet boy.
 |
| At the zoo. The funniest part of the zoo apparently was picking up this cone which was in place hiding some sort of electrical box which I assume could have caused some sort of harm to a kid. And this is my son smiling as big as he can when I tell him "no he can't play with it". |
 |
| Smiling only because I told her Nana wanted her to |
 |
| Backyard |
 |
This picture is mostly meant to capture our backyard deck. The leaves in the back are grape vines which are growing all around the deck.
|
2 comments:
I wish you would post weekly hair style photos. LOVE the twists in the back. She's got great hair for them. Abraham is a cutie as usual. His locs are really growing! Jenny
I LOVE the twists....beautiful!
And I love your house, too! The inside and the outside!
Post a Comment