Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Working Momma

This was not the post I had for tonight but I digressed into this after downloading some pictures tonight.

I work. 24 hours a week. My husband stays home full-time with the children. Maybe he doesn't want that blabbed all over cyberspace but I think it is awesome. I also doubt too many people actually read this that don't already know that little fact. And just an FYI, because I have both stayed home full-time with the children and worked. It is much HARDER, like way harder to stay home full-time! Life just happens to work out that I am the one working right now and one day it might be different, but I leave work everyday without a worry on my mind. Will my kids be okay? Will they get their medicine? Will they be scared? It's great. But now I have just gone off on a tangent when what I meant to do was explain my next pictures.

So whenever I get to downloading pictures off my camera(maybe once a month) there are all these pictures from the times I was at work. David never shows them to me. They just get automatically downloaded to my computer when I download the pictures. But it totally cracks me up! Often I don't even talk to my husband the 8 hours I am at work. The job doesn't always allow that(L/D nurse in case someone out there doesn't know) and I just trust him with all my heart that if he needed me, well he would call. So by the time the next day rolls around we don't always get into what they did the day before( I get off work at 11:30 pm so everyone is asleep when I return home). Here are some random pictures from when I am at work and my family is well...having a blast apparently!

This one was explained. Queen Mimi requested a throne to sit upon and so one was made for her. Seriously? Check out the blocks used for a foot rest.



Apparently they get laundry basket rides?




Mimi hugging/strangling Abraham



This appears to be a park near our home??? Apparently they were having a photo shoot of some sort



Another park picture



I know what's happening here. Ring around the rosy! David and I both get dizzy so we make the kids do it by themselves




No idea what is going on here?



Look at this chubby boy!



Playing very nicely with the easel. Usually Mimi is telling Abraham "NO NO NO" to stay away from her markers.



Once again no idea what is going on but it looks like they are having fun!

1 comment:

nancy said...

too cute--those are some seriously great photos! oh, and i am with you on the working vs. stay at home gig.