Abraham seems to really be enjoying eating that playdough. What flavor is it? Someone from the Sac Ethio group posted a tentative get together at Queen of Sheba on Sunday February 21 at 1pm. The girls and I will go....can you guys make it??? Hope so.
ok. how stinkin cute are your babies ?? I love that daddy stays home to care for the kids, that is awesome. it is a partnership :) i love the pictures of the kids playing together, too cute!!
3 comments:
Don't you turn the heat on in your house? The kiddos are always wearing hoods.
Abraham seems to really be enjoying eating that playdough. What flavor is it?
Someone from the Sac Ethio group posted a tentative get together at Queen of Sheba on Sunday February 21 at 1pm. The girls and I will go....can you guys make it??? Hope so.
ok. how stinkin cute are your babies ?? I love that daddy stays home to care for the kids, that is awesome. it is a partnership :) i love the pictures of the kids playing together, too cute!!
Post a Comment