Well, she was out this weekend for a Martin Luther King Day visit and it was great. We miss you Aunt Amy! Mimi is still saying...Mama....Dada....Bubba....Amy...WooWoo...Mama....Amy....WooWoo.....and goes on and on and on. So sad you won't be here tomorrow morning to get little man out of bed so David and I can sleep in :) You rock!!! We will see you soon, maybe in March, and if not then this summer in Washington D.C. Ugh that airplane ride with a 1 and 2 year old! Like I said I could kill you! But love you anyways. But then again I can't complain as we love Washington D.C. Okay, Bethedsa, Maryland to be exact. Here are some ode to Aunt Amy pictures from this weekend. And thanks to Aunt Paula for the awesome pictures. And to Mom, Dad, and Aunt Moe who entertained and loved on my babies every day this entire weekend. They had a blast! Hope to see you all soon.
Monday, January 18, 2010
Goodbye Aunt Amy!
My sister moved to Washington D.C. several years ago. I could kill her for this but love her too much to do that. She came with us to Ethiopia in case someone out there didn't know that. She was my baby boy's first momma as I say when my time in Ethiopia was completely occupied by my scared to death little girl. Oh wow does that seem like so long ago that we were all there hanging at the guest house in Ethiopia.
Well, she was out this weekend for a Martin Luther King Day visit and it was great. We miss you Aunt Amy! Mimi is still saying...Mama....Dada....Bubba....Amy...WooWoo...Mama....Amy....WooWoo.....and goes on and on and on. So sad you won't be here tomorrow morning to get little man out of bed so David and I can sleep in :) You rock!!! We will see you soon, maybe in March, and if not then this summer in Washington D.C. Ugh that airplane ride with a 1 and 2 year old! Like I said I could kill you! But love you anyways. But then again I can't complain as we love Washington D.C. Okay, Bethedsa, Maryland to be exact. Here are some ode to Aunt Amy pictures from this weekend. And thanks to Aunt Paula for the awesome pictures. And to Mom, Dad, and Aunt Moe who entertained and loved on my babies every day this entire weekend. They had a blast! Hope to see you all soon.





Well, she was out this weekend for a Martin Luther King Day visit and it was great. We miss you Aunt Amy! Mimi is still saying...Mama....Dada....Bubba....Amy...WooWoo...Mama....Amy....WooWoo.....and goes on and on and on. So sad you won't be here tomorrow morning to get little man out of bed so David and I can sleep in :) You rock!!! We will see you soon, maybe in March, and if not then this summer in Washington D.C. Ugh that airplane ride with a 1 and 2 year old! Like I said I could kill you! But love you anyways. But then again I can't complain as we love Washington D.C. Okay, Bethedsa, Maryland to be exact. Here are some ode to Aunt Amy pictures from this weekend. And thanks to Aunt Paula for the awesome pictures. And to Mom, Dad, and Aunt Moe who entertained and loved on my babies every day this entire weekend. They had a blast! Hope to see you all soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ahhhh a blog in my honor! I love it! It was so awesome to see you, David and the kiddos this weekend. I'm in heavy withdrawal right now. Ugh.
OK, those are two cute! I bet you and your sister miss each other a lot - distance can be so hard. Praying God keeps your hearts connected across the miles - thank goodness for the internet!!!
And, thank YOU for your sweet note on my blog.
Post a Comment