Friday, January 1, 2010

Vacation

We are in Oregon for a week visiting David's family. There are 6 children ages 3 and under. Its nuts. But fun nuts. We forgot the camera. Here are a few shots with the phone. I don't have any of the boy. He has been a cranky pants boy this week but is getting 4 new teeth so who can blame him. David and I are sleeping in shifts. Oh the joys. But its still worth it. The children love the snow. Especially Mimi. Plus she got this new tutu pajama set that she just loves to prance around in. She is doing well with all the children and has been close to a perfect little girl.







Oh wait! There are the boy's feet! I guess we do have a picture of him.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

She is too cute in those tutu-jammies! Look at all that snow! We were at my parents in Grants Pass for Thanksgiving....no snow :(

you are the sunshine said...

Yay for fun in the snow and TuTus!!
Cori