Wednesday, June 10, 2009
June 11th- The day I slept all day....not another failed court date
Baby girls pile of paperwork is probably in front of an Ethiopian judge as we speak. I don't have much hope she will pass although I heard the person to review her paperwork was back from his/her time away. I voluntered to stay until 3:30am at work tonight in hopes that that will make the court date go away since I will be sleeping most of the day tomorrow. I actually wrote my coordinator, told her to just leave a message on my voicemail that I would be sleeping tomorrow! She is very nice, but I just would rather not hear her voice or the news tomorrow. I knew after her speaking 3 words because of her tone that we did not pass last time. GRRRR....So I shall go to sleep tonight and forget that tomorrow is even our court date. And tomorrow will be another normal day, not FAILED COURT DATE #2. Tomorrow will be the day I finally buy those tickets to Italy. We leave on Monday although I still really want to go visit Ethiopia and am thinking about causing a stink with my agency.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment