Our court date is delayed until June 11th. Apparently one person has to write a number of letters for some of the adoption cases and due to the workload she didn't get to baby girls by today. But the great news is our agency said they are certain we will pass on June 11th and the even better news is that 3 families passed court today!!! I will post more later...Crap I have to make another dang chain!
5 comments:
Not great news about the delay... but sounds like promising news! June 11th will be here before you know it!
cori
First thing I did when I got home was check your blog! I'm sorry you didn't pass but happy that things are looking great for the 11th! Hang in there!
Looking forward to seeing pictures on the 11th!
Ugh- hate that for you. Sounds like ours. But June 11th is just right around the corner- and it sounds like SUCH good news. Hang in there...you're so close!
Not too far then, very excited for you!
Cindy
Post a Comment