I realize this has nothing to do with the adoption, but it will, because baby girl is going to have to come visit her retired parents in SF one day when she is all grown up. And sorry baby girl, you probably are going to have to sleep on a blow up mattress since we probably can't afford more than a 1 bedroom place! I wish we could live there again, maybe we will, but probably not until our children our grown. Then David and I can move back to the place we met in that "real world" house on Clipper street.
Okay we are not moving back to that house exactly, but to somewhere in San Francisco I hope. San Francisco is where I have the best memories because it is where I met David. It is where we spent time learning, laughing, and loving together. Sure random homeless men would urinate on our doorstep, and sometimes we would have to drive around for 30 minutes to find street parking even a mile from our apartment, but those were some great days! There is just no place like it. I will never forget the one and only time David and I decided we needed to check out Costco in the city. Well we got caught in an S&M festival and never made it to Coscto! Things like that just don't happen anywhere. And that is why we love SF. I took a quick picture of the golden gate bridge on my i phone today...It was a gorgeous day.
No comments:
Post a Comment