Monday, October 4, 2010

Movie Monday: Singing for Selam


Although it is actually spelled "Salam" this is the kid's new favorite song.  Probably because it reminds them of their sweet little friend Selam.  They are not on crack although they appear to be.  Especially the boy.  That's what asthma medication will do to you.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Awwwww.....where's the movie???
I gotta see the boy on meds.
We'll see you guys in a couple weeks? Amy still coming?

Jennifer said...

Aha! There it is! They are so cute; we miss them! I will play this for the girls tonight!

Lisa said...

yep Jennifer she is still coming. We will have to plan something.

Jenny said...

Lisa, I think you are wrong about the boy. He IS on crack! :P And Mimi looks like she'll have a great softball pitch. Dog didn't look too impressed. But I was. Awesome video! Jenny

you are the sunshine said...

sooo funny! love those little nuggets of yours. your dog is either very mellow or has learned to stay clear. adorable. love movie monday