Saturday, October 9, 2010

The Boy

I recently had the opportunity to spend a little alone time with my son.  This rarely happens as when we do split them up it is usually so I can do Mimi's hair in peace and Abraham gets to usually go out with daddy.  Of course Mimi wasn't thrilled with this new arrangement but got over it quickly.  She got to go to the kaiser pharmacy with dad.  Good times.

So it was very fun and sweet and I hope to do it again soon.  We splashed in mud puddles, walked to the park, collected sticks, looked out for airplanes and trains, and shoved as much dirt, rocks, and twigs into our pockets as possible.  Yuck! But you gotta love the boy.  So happy to have him.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

sticks and dirt-the stuff of boys' dreams! fun!!!

Paige said...

He's getting so big, such a cute boy!