I have decided Tuesdays will now be designated as our "hair day". I am off every Monday and Tuesday so Monday we will undo her hair and give it a good wash and conditioner and Tuesday get to work. It was a little trickier this time. The parting seemed more difficult and Mimi didn't think it was as awesome as last week. But we pulled through with some M&M's and water play. The girl loves water. Oh the hair style is called bantu knots.
Those knots are beautiful...why didn't mine look like that??? I had to take them out of my girls' hair and put in twists. You may have to give me instructions on Saturday! She looks so grown up (and beautiful)!
3 comments:
So cute! I like the knots. Are you watching You Tube to learn these?
Those knots are beautiful...why didn't mine look like that??? I had to take them out of my girls' hair and put in twists. You may have to give me instructions on Saturday! She looks so grown up (and beautiful)!
those knots are so cute! You are doing awesome with her hair! I can't wait till N's hair is long enough to do more things with.
Post a Comment