Wednesday, December 2, 2009

While I was at work today...

I am very blessed as our children have my husband around the 3 afternoons a week I am at work. Our children are beyond lucky that they will only know the hubby and I as their primary caregivers and not a nanny or day care. At least for the first year home. After that all bets are off and we may need some help. But I hope bonding and trust will be fully established by then and it won't be so hard on the kiddos. Anyways, I was at a "skills day" today from 8-5 which was rough. I am not ever away from the children ALL DAY long and wow this stunk! I couldn't wait to get home and squeeze their little cheeks and watch my son pitter patter his feet across the living room floor. Yes folks, he's a walking!





2 comments:

The Dressler Family said...

Such beautiful babies...I love these pictures!

Jennifer said...

Love these pics!! They are beautiful!