
I introduce with love.... Baby Ruth and Baby Joy




It was all fun and games until Mimi threw my shoes in the pot for a cleaning. I caught her and kindly removed my shoes since I am suppose to be wearing them to work tonight. You would have thought I was kidnapping one of her own babies. She has certainly been on a roll with the terrible two thing! Overall she is quite a happy girl. She just thinks Mimi should rule the house. Oh the joys!
As for the boy...Still fearless. Decided to fling himself out of his high chair yesterday and got a huge egg on his head. I am assuming he wont' be doing that again? Besides him attempting to break something every second he is such a joy and a happy boy who still thinks he is big stuff because of this walking deal he has going.
No comments:
Post a Comment