Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Fingerpainting

It started out good. My sweet boy watching Mimi fingerpaint in the nice clean way she does most things



But then...Mommy thought he should try it



My children are probably too young for fingerpainting since both thought they should eat it... even after being told they.... ummm really shouldn't



This stuff's not toxic is it?



Oh Geez! I sure hope not...



Just a side note in case anyone saw the 6 band aids on my daughter. They had their vaccinations today. It was awful awful awful. I think I might have been crying while holding Mimi down listening to hear scream "No No No!" But they both did really well and are recovering fine. Me on the other hand am not doing that again. Daddy is in charge of this from now on. Well maybe I will do it again but it is awful!

No comments: