We began our second adoption in February of this year after all of the delays with baby girls adoption. We kept is pretty quiet which is a miracle if you know me. We can't believe adoption #2 happened first! This child gave me hope when our world was falling apart. Without him, I would have never made it through. Thank you son! And of course we spent time with him over in Ethiopia this year.

6 comments:
Oh my gosh I love this! It made me cry. I honestly can't wait to meet him. I hope these next few weeks fly by! See you tomorrow!
Wow!! What a surprise! Congratulations!! He is so precious!! An absolute doll!! After everything you have been through, I am so happy you finally got some good news!
Congratulations!!! I was crying as I'm watching the video. I know how it feels getting the one thing you wished for all your life. I hope we can meet him soon.
Marta
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah!!!! I am so glad that this worked out for you!!! He is FANTASTIC, oh those eyes!
Congratulations!!
Congrats Lisa..I didn't realize you were bringing a baby boy home until I saw your post about travel..very happy times for you! Congrats!
Oh and Ezra's b-day is also Dec 18!!!! (2007 though)
Oh my! He is too adorable - and so are the two of you with him! I can't wait to meet him :)! Congrats!
Post a Comment