Okay so it's not really halloween yet, but we celebrated today at the zoo. Just in case we don't get out trick or treating on Monday. Monday which also just so happens to be the first day of preschool. Yes the kids are starting preschool 2 days a week. I am a failed preschool homeschooler! How bad is that? I couldn't even deal with teaching the ABC's. Well it's not as simple as that but off to preschool they shall go. And I can't wait. I think we will all enjoy the time away. I know I will. I got my days planned out with yoga, walks around the lake, lunches and coffee dates. I just hope it goes well and no one gets kicked out for their non-compliant attitude. I also hope they figure out a way to get the boy to pee in the potty. Because he doesn't want to. Not that he can't. He just doesn't want to. Mostly because we want him to :)
Anyways back to the zoo. It was a fun time although a bit slow paced compared to six flags which is my favorite "fun place to go with the kids". I mean really how long can one just sit and stare at animals who usually doing nothing? And when they do things they are often really really gross. Just go stare at the elephants for 20 minutes and you will see. But the husband won the "where we will go today" debate, so the zoo it was!
May I present snow white and "Thomas the tank engine"....just as Abraham would say.
1 comment:
Preschool!! I can't wait to hear about it!! They are darling as usual. Enjoy your yoga.
Post a Comment