We are home from our 1 week at the beach house! Okay okay we've been home a while, but man oh man I just can't seem to catch up with anything, let alone update the blog. So this may be short and sweet. Like some photos and that's about it for tonight. I have a lot to write about. Like how my children continue to amaze me day after day. Because David had to work I drove down south with them alone and back. It was easy. Too easy really. They are just so good. My precious little gems :) Anyways just a few photos. And just an FYI, disneyland was the happiest place on earth this year for the boy!!! We are so going back.
 |
| After I asked them to hug :) |
 |
| Early morning doughnut runs |
1 comment:
Every time that I see your kids I think how amazing it would be to get them together with mine. I have a feeling they are quite alike in personality!
Post a Comment