Sunday, April 3, 2011

Randomness Blogging

My blogging has been non-existent for a while.  Luckily I hired an assistant.  If case you didn't notice it has been David blogging the last few posts.  They have been wonderful to read and I am excited to share the new title of "co-blogger" with him.  I still don't have anything brilliant to share.  There are a few things I would like to write a brilliant post on, as I sit here munching on my son's "I went pee pee in the potty" skittles.  Like a nanny who commented on my immediate reaction to my son falling at the park.  Oh heck yeah I got an enormous post stirring up in my head about that.  Why do woman(because I just don't think men would ever do this shit) feel like they can comment on one's parenting? I am digressing and right now I don't even want to spend the hours I will writing that post.

So for now just enjoying our beautiful children.  I am in the middle of my longish stretch off from work.  Enjoying the warm weather with outdoor picnics and parks.  Love napping with both my babies beside me in the hot afternoons in my "cool, pitch dark, I work night shift" dungeon of a room.  Today we all went to Tilden park.  We all road the steam engine train which Abraham and David both found fascinating.  Mimi laid her head on my lap and told me she was really cold, that the train was too loud, and that she would like to nap when she got home???? Weirdo.  I told her I thought she should probably remain seated as plummeting down the Berkeley hills would not help her coldness or tiredness or boredom.  I enjoyed the views but I agree with Miss thing it was cold at 10 am.  After that and after mommy went pee pee AGAIN???? as Mimi says, we all had a picnic in the hills.  Yes child, we don't all have awesome huge bladders like you!

Time for bed.  I better stop writing as I am through half the bag of Abraham's pee pee on the potty skittles and I already got a talking to about eating the kids pee pee on the potty candy from the husband :)

Sunbathing

Playing with Daddy



I had to show this dinosaur.  Mimi is carrying it all around today and calling it Rexy which just by coincidence is the name of Caillou's play dinosaur toy thing.  Ugh.  


Picture to show we need to fix our dang camera!  Hint hint husband



1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Ah, what a glorious day. When the day is less glorious you must fill us in on the nanny.
Does Bubba look older in that 3rd picture? Is he loosing some of his babyness?